What is Dental PPC? Dental pay-per-click (PPC) advertising is paid dental advertising that’s targeted to particular patient prospects—say, those within 5, 10 or even 50 miles of your office location. PPC for dentists puts your advertisements in the sponsored section at the top right of a search engine’s results pages, so when users see your ads, they can click them to come to a relevant page of your site that invites them to call your office, request info or make an appointment.
The key to PPC advertising is you only pay when a user clicks your ad. What’s more, the only users who see your ad are relevant individuals within the location you’ve decided to target. Because it’s so relevant and cost-effective, PPC is an excellent tool for bringing in new patients to your practice.
- First Google-Authorized AdWords Reseller in the online dental marketing industry
- Proven leader in creating online dental marketing PPC campaigns for the last decade
- Google-trained search team
- Search specialists to complete campaign setup and management
- Full campaign transparency
- Sophisticated keyword research and selection methodology
- Simple bid and budget process
- Persuasive ad copy
- Landing page designs that effectively enhance conversions
- Conversion tracking and reporting at every step of the process
- Continual campaign refinement and ROI tracking
Partnering with Officite means gaining access to the leading PPC campaign management resources and expertise. We’ll help your practice use PPC advertising to create steady, relevant traffic to your site—all while you continue doing what you do best: managing your business.